Review Game Mass Effect 3
- This trilogy of video games is unlike anything I have ever experienced. You play as Commander John Shepard a space marine who saves the world on occasion. This particular mass effect has an ending that will leave you so shocked that you'll sit through the ten minute credits without even realizing. Mass effect is known for being able to make your own story and make critical decisions that decide the fate of you and those around you.
- Mass Effect 3 game does just that in the best way possible. There are multiple endings each VERY different from each other banking replayability awesome.
- The third person action in this game is better than any other game I've played ( except assassin's creed 3).
- Shooting is awesome, powers are awesome and so is tech. You're aloud 2 companions at a time and you can give them orders mid battle making firefights real quick and fun.
- I do wish there was a stealth aspect to the Mass Effect 3 game but either way you still have much choice in your style of fighting.
I was a little disappointed that the character selection wasn't as cool as part 2. Although you get to select a prothean character. My best advice to you regarding the third installment of the Mass Effect series is to play it for yourself to see if you like it. You will find many mixed reviews about this game, both on Xbox 360 version and PS3. Just play it. Regardless if you don't love every moment about this Mass Effect 3 game, you will enjoy it.
Hope you enjoy reading my review of Mass Effect 3. To buy this game, you can buy it here.